Sunday 26 May 2013

Kernewek Lowender

Second day or the Second month - wow!

Came up the East Coast of the Yorke Peninsula a couple of days ago. Found some nice little villages - Jim had a bit of a tummy ache so we visited the Hospital at Minalton fabulous service.

Then onto the Kadina - staying at the showgrounds it is very peaceful here. We stayed here for the weekend as there is a Cornish Festival on hence the Kernewek Lowender which means something which I can't remember at the moment I will find out tomorrow and let you know. Anyway we have had a fabulous time - I am not hooked on pasties I have to say bit bland but I suppose it is what they had to put in them in when things were bad. Music is great and the kids Maypoles where beautiful to watch. Then today Jim was just in heaven with the Copper Coast Cavalcade of Classic Cars - try and say that with a Cornish accent.

No comments: