Thursday 11 July 2013

Parked at Bacchus

Well yes we are still on the trip - sorry for the no posts. We have been hankered down in Bacchus Marsh on a friends property,not moving to far and so not many photos to share. I suppose I should take some photos of the beautiful show cows that are aggisted here that my friends young girls care for. Maybe tomorrow before we leave.

But never fear we are on the move again tomorrow so I hope most of you have not given up on me the journey continues! Jim has been very busy while we have been here - new filters and new oil for Midi Bus she is going to purr like a kitten down the highway.

Bacchus Marsh is about 50km out of Melbourne with several trips into Melbourne to catch up with some old friends and my nephew Warwick we are getting to know the highway nearly as well as we know the Ipswich Motorway. Some of the journeys have been in the peak hours and I will never never complain about the Brisbane traffic again! Trying to get across Melbourne is just unbelievable.





No comments: